Farmers' Markets + Other Locations
Eat local and pick up our fresh meats for your next barbecue or family dinner.
Look for the Pork Palace at any of the locations below.
- Tuesday: Santa Barbara State St. Market 600-800 blocks of State Street (location varies, but we are typically near De La Guerra Street) 3:45-7:30pm
- Wednesday: Fairview Gardens Farm Stand 598 N. Fairview Ave., Goleta 2-6:30pm
- Friday: Montecito Market Coast Village Road 8-11:15am
- Saturday: Santa Barbara Downtown Market Corner of Santa Barbara and Cota St. 8:30am-1:00pm
- Sunday: Goleta Market Camino Real Marketplace 10am-2pm
Times and locations are subject to change, so be sure to check back here for the latest schedule.
For more information on the Santa Barbara Farmers' Markets, their locations and days click the logo or HERE.